Safari Inspiration



































When I was in Morocco, I went on a 4x4 safari through the desert.
I guess I got inspired by the sandy colours around me,
because I bought this outfit at the local Zara.
I never / hardly wore beige before, so I had to adjust when I was trying on these pants, but I decided to go for it.

As for the hair -- I decided to try a loose braid. I saw models wear their hair like this in some editorials, when they used to wear similar outfits.
Don't know what to think about it, since I'm not a champion in doing my hair myself.

So, I wasn't sure when I bought it, but I love this outfit now -- It's definitely one of my favourites now!
I know you see me wearing black a lot, so what do you think about this change?
Do you like it?

Tank top: H&M // Heels: ZARA // Pants: ZARA // Bag: BALENCIAGA






0 comments:

Post a Comment