Interview Girlscene



























Hi guys!

About a month ago I got an email from Girlscene, a Dutch website about fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
They asked me if I wanted to do an interview for them, for the section 'The Style Of...'.
As anyone would be, I was a little bit honored that they asked me, so I immediately answered the questions.
The end result would be online... while I was in Morocco!
There wasn't any Internet where we were staying, so I had to wait until I was home to see the interview.
Very frustrating. :D

I took a couple of screenshots from the pictures used to glam up the interview.
The interview is in Dutch (Sorry to my international readers!), but the questions are quite similar from those from my interview with Chicisimo - CLICK HERE.

I was stunned by the amount of comments my interview got - both positive and negative ones, of course.
I don't have a thing against constructive criticism, not at all, but there were also some negative comments about my parents which bothered me a little.
I answered a question saying: 'If you're wondering how a student can afford all of this, my parents help me out a little.'
All of the sudden, I got comments about people telling me that I was a spoiled and arrogant girl, that I need to grow up and take care of my own, that I rely on my parents ...
If people want to attack me without knowing me, that's fine, but if my parents want to buy me something 'expensive', it's not anyone's problem, is it?

I think I would have got the same comments if I hadn't said a thing about my parents, but I just wanted to clear things out a little bit.
For those who are wondering: I do have a job during the weekends and holidays and work for my own money as much as I can. :)

I would like to thank Girlscene for giving me this opportunity, the interview looks great. :)
And also a huge thank you to each and every one of you that visit my blog and / or leave a comment.

To see the interview with Girlscene: CLICK HERE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment