Vote & Win // Clinique Beauty Coaching with Shark Attack

Clinique
Hi everyone!

I'm glad to announce a collaboration between Clinique and Shark Attack.
I've been using Clinique products for quite some time now and was introduced by my sister who is a huge fan of Clinique. Thanks to her, I started using the products myself and I couldn't be happier with the results.

So when Clinique asked me to test the '3-step-plan', I immediately said 'yes'. My experiences were nothing but positive, and I advise you all to get your skin type tested at the beauty store, so that you can get the products appropriate for your skin type.

Now, for the best part:
Together with 3 other bloggers, we had to write a review on the products. The reviews are online now, and the blogger with the most votes can win a Beauty Coaching at the Clinique Head Quarters. But that's not all... The winning blogger is allowed to bring 7 Belgian readers with her!

So, do you live in Belgium and do you want a chance on spending a day with me getting pampered at Clinique? Go to the FACEBOOK-PAGE and click on 'STEMMEN'. You can vote 'till the 26th of September and the Beauty Coaching will take place on the 15th of November! 

I hope to win so that I can finally meet some of my Belgian readers!
I'm sorry for my readers who aren't living in Belgium, I wish you could all participate. :(

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment