Outfit // Bling Bling

Photobucket
A little bit of sunshine and no rain was enough for me to finally wear these glitter wedges I got during my holiday in Crete. While they look like killer machines, they are actually pretty comfortable. The high-wasted pants are my latest purchase. I got them at COS a couple of days ago. I wasn't too sure about them, but my mom persuaded me to get them. They're slowly starting to grow on me...

I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, which also shows on these pictures - sorry for that. Some people asked me why I always look down on most of my outfit pictures, and to be honest:I really don't know why I do it. I guess it's my signature pose or something? :D

Remember, it's the last day to enter the Chanel give away HERE and to vote for me on the Bloggers' Wardrobe-comeptition HEREGood luck and please help me out one last time!

Blouse: ZARA // Pants: COS // Shoes: BOUGHT IN CRETE

x Krizia

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment