Outfit // Knitted

DSC05654
I finally got my hands on this knitted cardigan, designed by my friend and co-blogger Tiany Kiriloff. Some of you may remember Shark Attack attending the preview event of the Tiany Kirilove for Vero Moda-collection. This cardigan immediately caught my eye that day, and I'm glad to own it now. I'm usually not a big fan of winter clothes at all - and I don't own that many either - so this cardigan is a great addition to my winter closet.

The Aerosmith band shirt is one of my purchases during the Forever 21 store preview last week. I'm such a sucker for band shirts and every time I see one of my favorite bands, I must have it.

P.S.: Don't forget to enter the Chanel give away HERE.
P.P.S.: Please vote for me in the Bloggers' Wardrobe competition on Facebook, if you want. You can find out how HERE.
P.P.P.S.: And thank you to Lisa from Liesewiesje for writing a post about the competition, trying to help me win. That's so sweet of you!
P.P.P.P.S.: I have some serious issues when it comes to selecting pictures... Just so you know and you can't say I didn't warn you when you see another picture overload.

x Krizia

Cardigan: TIANY KIRILOVE FOR VERO MODA // Shirt: FOREVER 21 // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: ACNE PISTOL BOOTS

DSC05655
DSC05657
DSC05659
DSC05661
DSC05663
DSC05668
DSC05673
DSC05640
DSC05645
DSC05648
DSC05678
DSC05682

0 comments:

Post a Comment