Personal // Unpublished

Photobucket
There are a lot of pictures I take that somehow don't make it to the blog. I was going through them on my laptop and I thought it would be nice to share them with you. I'd also like to apologize for 'neglecting' the blog lately. School has started again, so I'm kind of busy with that.

As for the Clinique-contest, I'd like to already thank those who voted for me. For those who'd still like to vote, this is the last chance. You can click HERE to vote for Shark Attack.

I also have some exciting news concerning a project together with Belmodo.tv and Philips, but I'll tell you all about it in the next post!

x Krizia

Photobucket
Shirt: CHRISTOPHER KANE FOR TOPSHOP // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: SAM EDELMAN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: BERSHKA // Shirt: VINTAGE // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: RIVER ISLAND

Photobucket
Me, as a starting blogger, chit chatting with Scott Schuman a.k.a. The Sartorialist.

Photobucket
Shirt: ZARA // Skirt: ZARA // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Photobucket
Trench: BURBERRY // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: CHLOE // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
Jacket: PINKO // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: SAM EDELMAN

Photobucket
Blouse: NEW LOOK // Skirt: H&M // Flats: CHANEL // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
Another picture with my beloved Immi.

Photobucket
Blouse: H&M // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: STEVE MADDEN // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: BERSHKA // Blouse: H&M // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: RIVER ISLAND // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
Shirt: RIVER ISLAND // Leggings: H&M // Flats: MARC JACOBS // Sunnies: RIVER ISLAND // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Photobucket
Kimono: ZARA // Pants: H&M // Shoes: H&M // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Photobucket
Jacket: ALICE BY TEMPERLEY // Jeans: LEVIS // Shoes: RIVER ISLAND // Sunnies: PRADA // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
Lost and found picture during my lunch date with Aureta from Aureta's Blog.

Photobucket
Shopping in Brussels.

Photobucket
Blouse: NEW LOOK // Jeans: H&M // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
I saved the prettiest for last. ;)

Have a nice day, everyone!

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment