Personal // Random

DSC05908
With my beloved Immi from Style For Guys at the launch of the Monar online store in Antwerp.

DSC05900
How cute are the pink Hunter boots? Too bad that festival season is over!

DSC05896
A lot of Uggs at the Monar-event. I'm not a big fan of them. What about you?

DSC05895
Champagne at events... Always a plus. ;)

DSC06015
Totally into blue and gold jewelry. Ring by YSL and bracelet by Hermès.

DSC05920
Lunch with my mom.

DSC06010
I got this DVD-box of Rizzoli & Isles' 1st season in my mailbox yesterday. Who knew Maura Isles wears Oscar De La Renta and Gucci in the show? Did you? You can find a video on the fashion-aspect of the show below!



DSC06018
Also in my mailbox: a gift card from the people at Mais Il Est Où Le Soleil?. Thank you!

DSC06016
I've been working on a project which involves a regional newspaper and my writing skills.
If everything goes well and it gets approved, I'll be able to tell you more in November.

DSC06019
I went to get a mani this morning. I love the pop of pink. Painting all my nails grey would've been too boring, I think. What do you say? Yes or no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment