Outfit // Powder Pink

Photobucket
Hi everyone!

Notice anything different? Apart of wearing my contacts again - I do still wear my glasses, though - I decided to try something different with my hair. Inspired by Mary-Kate Olsen in this picture, I decided to try out her hairdo ... And I kinda like the result! Do you? It's also the perfect way to hide the left side of my head / hair, which I shaved last Spring and is growing back now, making it a total disaster.

This kimono-like blouse is one of my favorite pieces in my closet. Even if I like leather, skulls and everything 'rock-ish', I still am a girl, so I like girly things from time to time too. ;) The clutch was a birthday gift and I never got around to wear it, until now (obviously).

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this hairdo. :)

x Krizia

Blouse: ZARA // Skirt: H&M // Booties: SAM EDELMAN // Clutch: MARC BY MARC JACOBS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment