Detail // Feather

Photobucket
I got inspired by one of my all time favorite musicians for this detail: Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.
He's well known for wearing feather earrings, feather extensions and God knows what else and I've been kinda digging it for a long time.

I've been on the search for 'the perfect pair of feather earrings' (Djeez, what a description) and after quite a long search, I found these red ones. What I like most of the combo with my long hair is that the feather comes peeking out once in a while and isn't visible all the time. It's funny to see people look at your right ear while they're talking to you and see them think: "What the hell is THAT?" 

Even though I was obliged to buy them in pairs, I only wear one earring. Don't ask me why, I just think it's more fun. I'm still looking for some feather extensions and my mom is trying to talk me out of it, saying I'll "look like a chicken" -- She already knows I won't listen, though. Sorry, mom!

To see my beloved Steven Tyler rocking his feathers, just Google 'Steven Tyler feathers' and you'll get a gazillion pictures.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas in advance, hoping you'll all get to spend it with your loved ones.

 x Krizia

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment