Random // Winter Blues

Photobucket
I've been meaning to shoot some outfit pictures for a while now, but this sh*tty weather sure is one hell of a party pooper. I absolutely detest winter and I hope that it will be over ASAP. And as for snow ... Well, lets just say that I am not hoping for a white Christmas. #sorry

Since I couldn't shoot new pictures, I thought it would be fun to do a post with pictures of old and more recent outfits I took when the weather gods showed more mercy. Followers who have been reading my blog for a while might recognize most outfits while new followers will have a nice summary of some of my favorite spring and summer outfits.

I hope you'll enjoy this post!

x Krizia

Photobucket
Outside of the Dior-show at Paris Fashion Week two years ago. A photographer wanted a picture of this girl and I, even if we didn't know each other. Weird at first, but it is always nice to meet new people. And not to forget the perfect weather, which made Paris Fashion Week even better.

Photobucket
Color blocking all the way. I wasn't sure about this outfit - I never wear so many colors at once - but my mom convinced me to go for it.

Top: ZARA // Skirt: ZARA // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Photobucket
I love these neon pink sandals. I think I blind everyone who looks at them every time I wear them.

Top: H&M // Jeans: H&M // Sandals: SEE BY CHLOE

Photobucket
Dress: MANGO // Flats: CHANEL // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
Top: H&M // Jeans shorts: H&M // Boots: SACHA // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Photobucket
My beloved YSL Arty-rings. My dad hates it when I wear them together.

Rings: YVES SAINT LAURENT ARTY RINGS // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Photobucket
Leather pants: GIFT FROM VERO MODA // Blouse: H&M // Jacket: BERSHKA // Shoes: ACNE PISTOL BOOTS // Bag: CHANEL // Sunnies: PRADA

Photobucket
Probably my favorite pair of flats.

Shoes: MARC BY MARC JACOBS MOUSE FLATS

Photobucket
Knitted cardigan: TIANY KIRILOVE FOR VERO MODA // Shirt: GIFT FROM FOREVER 21 // Jeans Shorts: H&M // Shoes: ACNE PISTOL BOOTS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: BERSHKA // Blouse: ZARA // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: NEW LOOK // Bag: CHANEL // Sunnies: PRADA

Photobucket
Blazer: ZARA // Shirt: COS // Necklace: CHANEL // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
Strolling around the Notre Dame in Paris.

Blouse: H&M // Bag: BALENCIAGA

Photobucket
I love this hairdo, but it's a nightmare if you let the shaved part grow back.

Blouse: NEW LOOK

Photobucket
Blazer: ZARA // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: H&M // Bag: BALENCIAGA

0 comments:

Post a Comment