Fashion News // Alice Dellal for Chanel

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pictures: wwd.com & fashioncopious.typepad.com

Yes, yes, yes! One of my favorite IT-girls ever, Alice Dellal, will be the new face of the Boy Chanel handbag collection. I literally can not wait to see the results of the campaign starring the tattooed and pierced Brazilian model, which is expected to launch in March next year.

As a sign of 'confirmation', a sneak peek appeared on the Internet, showing Alice Dellal being photographed by Karl Lagerfeld. Dellal, former model for Mango and Agent Provocateur, is seen in a girly ensemble, which is a nice change from her leather, ripped tights and spiked filled outfits.

Alice, who has Charlotte Casiraghi from Monaco as her sister-in-law (how cool is that?), was my inspiration to shave a part of my hair. You can see the result here. I love how Chanel always manages to find a balance in being young and edgy, but still classy.

What do you think of Lagerfeld's choice?
Hit or miss?

x Krizia

P.S.: I'd like to thank one of my favorite stores, the SN3, for personally tweeting me the news on Twitter. So sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment