New // Suède Pumps by Steve Madden

Photobucket

Finally, I can show you the Steve Madden-pumps I chose last Saturday during the blogger meeting. As 
you can tell from the picture above, instead of my craving to go for black, I opted for these nude / light 
grey & old pink-mixed pumps. It's difficult to tell which color they really are and the pictures aren't doing 
them justice either! 
To see more, you can click below!

I've also added another feature of me and Cindy during the Steve Madden-event. This time, the picture 
was taken by the lovely Kim from Ella And Louise. The video is made by Pema from Vogue Moment, which 
shows a nice summary of the event! Can you spot me? :D

Enjoy!

x Krizia


Photobucket

Photobucket

Et voilà, here they are! I'm probably going to break my neck walking on these babies, but I think they're 
worth it! 




Video by Pema from Vogue Moment.

Photobucket

My picture on Ella And Louise. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment