Outfit // Easter

Photobucket

Hi everyone!

First of all: Happy Easter! What did you do today? I spent the day  with my family, eating a lot, which is typical for Italian families. The weather was, and still is, great and decided to take out this dress my aunt gave me as a present. I love the details on the neck, which remind me of the dresses the girls used to wear in Ancient Rome. This afternoon I'll have my first interview via Skype. I never did it before, so I'm curious to see how it will go!

Enjoy your day!

Dress: MANGO // Shoes: CHANEL // Bag: CHANEL // Ring: YVES SAINT LAURENT

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

As long as I can remember, I used to receive a giant Kinder Surprise Easter egg every year. Even though I'm 21 years old now, I still prefer the Easter egg over any other present, since I have so many memories to it. I live in a town with a lot of Italians, among whom these eggs are very popular, so it's kind of hard to get your hands on one (unless you're very quick!). I'm so glad my mom found one! :D

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment