Outfit // Spring Is In The Air

Photobucket

Hi everyone!

Spring has definitely come out today: sun, a nice breeze, birds chirping ... The weather often affects my mood and therefor also my outfits. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear this flower-printed blouse and my Steve Madden nude pumps. And honestly... They hurt like hell! I hope it will get better after I've worn them a couple of times, 'cause they're too pretty to not wear them! 

What are you going to do on this perfect day?
Unfortunately, I have a lot to do for school. :(
Enjoy the lovely weather!

x Krizia

Blouse H&M // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: STEVE MADDEN // Bag: BALENCIAGA // Ring: YSL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment