New Look Bloggers Night: The Event



























So, as I already told you yesterday,
I attended the New Look Blogger Night in Brussels.

We were supposed to have a first look at the Spring / Summer 2011-collection,
but the collection didn't arrive there on time.
Because they didn't want us to come to Brussels for nothing, we got to see the collection on the laptop.

I managed to snap a couple of pictures,
so that you have an idea of what the S/S 2011-collection will be like:
a lot of colors, stripes, floppy hats, cute shorts, maxi dresses and more sophisticated looks.

Here are some of my favorite outfits.
I hope you can appreciate the post, even if I couldn't take pictures of
the collection 'in real life'.































I love the yellow shorts above and the brown one below!































To me, this maxi-dress is the most beautiful piece of the collection.
I hope I can get my hands on it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment