Come On Baby, Light My Fire.



























"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they
fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of
death, the pain is over. Yeah,  I guess it is a friend."

One of my favorite quotes, by one of my favorite artist, singer of one of my favorite bands:
Jim Morrison from The Doors.

Getting to know their music while watching the movie 'The Lost Boys',
I can absolutely not imagine my life without The Doors anymore.
When I was in Paris,
I didn't get the chance to visit Jim Morrison's grave at Père Lachaise,
which made me kind of sad.
But I know I will return to Paris,
and that I will go to Père Lachaise, no doubt about that.

So, Jim, here's to you.
Until we meet again...

Shirt: PIMKIE // Pants: LEVIS // Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STARS





































0 comments:

Post a Comment