Paris: What I Bought...



























Another post related to my trip to Paris.
Here are a couple of pictures, showing what I bought.


As you can see, I didn't buy a lot.
I didn't see anything that I really wanted.
No, I'm lying.
I saw a lot of things I wanted, but my budget wouldn't let me.

So, I decided not to spend my money on useless things
and to save my money and treat myself on something special for Christmas.

The only thing I bought myself,
are the macarons I got at Ladurée.
As you can see, they're kind of ruined, because they gave me
17 macaroons instead of 18, so they didn't stay in place.
I didn't notice it until I got back in my hotel room.
They still taste good, thank God. ;)

John Galliano 'invented' a new macaron-taste: roses and ginger.
I bought two of them, but I must admit I'm not a big fan of the ginger-taste. :)




























The Chanel-flats were a birthday gift from my sister.
She has the same ones, and she says they're the best investment ever.
I didn't get the chance to wear them yet, since the sole is very smooth.
I almost fell while I was trying them on at the Chanel-store,
so I need to take them to the shoe repairer so he can put something over it,
which will give me a better grip when I'm walking.
I decided to take the black ones, because for me, black goes with (almost) everything.




0 comments:

Post a Comment