Birthday Party



































Yesterday I celebrated my 21st birthday with my parents,
sister and brother-in-law at my aunt's restaurant.
Since I'm dreading every birthday ever since I became 18, I decided to keep it small.

I chose a powder pink and black dress to wear to my party.
What do you think of it?

When it was time for dessert, my mom told me she had a surprise for me.
She surprised me with lots of Hello Kitty-cupcakes!
Aren't they cute?
You can feel the sugar while eating them, though.
These cupcakes are stuffed with calories. :D

Dress: H&M // Shoes: NEW LOOK // Clutch: NEW LOOK

P.S. Never mind the boring hair. I had to work and I barely had time to get dressed
for my party, let alone fixing my hair. :(




























Hello, forced smile. :D
That's my mom with the pink blouse. She's the best!



























My dad, me and my aunt.
My dad isn't mad, by the way. He always looks like that, even when he's happy. :D





























My Hello Kitty-cupcakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment