Oh, That's Why ...

As I told you in my previous post, I was waiting anxiously for the new to begin
to see some Lanvin for H&M-reports.
And I waited... And waited...
They didn't mention it once.

I thought this was kind of strange,
since they did show footage of Jimmy Choo for H&M.
I decided to Google around, hoping I would find some 'real life-footage' there.
Well, I did find some pictures and immediately understood why the news
didn't bother to report the event.

In Brussels, there were only 120 people waiting,
and in Antwerp only 100 people.
Some difference when you see the people waiting for Jimmy Choo in
the video below:


The video is in Dutch, but I think you can see it for yourself.
That's just crazy, right???


And now, some pictures of the people waiting in Brussels for Lanvin for H&M.
See what I mean?
Well, I guess it was nice for the people who did wait in line.
No mass hysteria, some room to breathe while trying on some outfits, ... :)































(Source: www.knackweekend.be) 


How was it at your local H&M?
A lot of crazyness à la Jimmy Choo?
Or not that many people waiting à la Lanvin?
Let me know,
I'd love to find out!

Xoxo, Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment