Detail // Marni Wedges

Photobucket
With the news of the Marni for H&M-collaboration flooding the Internet this morning, I suddenly remembered that these Marni-wedges are hidden somewhere in my closet.

I found these wedges in Maastricht at a 70 %-discount, but I must admit that they are quite painful. These are the type of shoes that make your feet feel as if they've been run over by a truck or something, but are way too special / fascinating not to wear. I always get tons of looks and compliments when I'm wearing these and I'm already thinking about when I can wear them again. Lets just pray that it won't snow any time soon!

What do you think about the Marni and H&M-collaboration?
You can see a sneak peek-video HERE. I literally can not wait to see the entire collection

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment