Help // Asos Gift Card

Photobucket
Hi everyone!

Yes, I am still alive. I've just been super busy with my internship -- One week down, still two to go. Since it is a national holiday tomorrow, I decided to do absolutely nothing for school tonight.

My friend Hille gave me an Asos gift card for my birthday (you can never go wrong with some Asos) and I decided to focus on the tops and shirts. I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to online shopping, because I always think something will go wrong with the delivery or fitting of the items. So I thought that tops would be the safest when it comes to sizes. I have made my top 3 staying in the price range of the gift card, but I need your help, because I can not choose between these three items at all!

Which one do you prefer?
1, 2 or 3?
Please help me!

x Krizia

1. ASOS Maximal Sequin Jumper
2. ASOS Jumper With Neon Hedgehog Design
3. ASOS Jacquard Sleeveless Shell Top

P.S.: Thank you for all the birthday wishes in my last post!

Photobucket
This is probably something you would never expect me to choose, but I find this shirt
rather fascinating. Plus, the colors are perfect to cheer up the dark winter that's
coming up!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment