Gift Haul.....

With Christmas around the corner many of us will be thinking what gifts to buy for our friends and family. I have received quite a few goodies from various companies over the past few weeks that would make great Christmas presents.

Nokia Lumia 800
First up is the fabulous Nokia Lumia 800. I was lucky enough to be invited by Nokia to their head quarters in London to be one of the first few to receive this great phone. If you are looking to purchase a new phone then I highly recommend this one, the features on it are endless. The phone is super easy to use and the Carl Zeiss camera is brilliant.


Motel Rocks
I recently went to the Motel Rocks press event and as I mentioned we where all gifted a item of clothing of our choice. I chose this fabulous city printed dress which I received last week. This dress is great, you can wear this in so many different ways; I have been rocking this dress with my leather leggings, add some cool wedges and throw on some quirky jewellery and this look can translate from day to night.

Glossy Box


I also received a fab gift box from Glossy Box and they have some perfect gift boxes for Christmas, for both men and women. I have yet to try out the beauty products but as soon as I do I will be sure to give my verdict.

0 comments:

Post a Comment