Sonam Kapoor brings Bollywood Style to Cannes!






I adore all things Bollywood and filmi, (I think sometimes I live in my own little filmi dream world....which is quite nice to escape to) so I get excited when I see the Indian film actresses strutting their stuff on the red carpet. This year we have had some new faces on the red carpet such as Minissha Lamba, Sonam Kapoor and actor Saif Ali Khan. Of course we have had Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who is a regular at Cannes.

Looking at all the outfits however I have to see it was so refreshing to see Sonam Kapoor on the red carpet. Sonam is such a fashionista, she has a great sense of style and has certainly made the industry more fashionable since she debuted on the big screen with Saawariya in 2007. So we all knew when Sonam came to Cannes she would make her red carpet debut fashiontastic, and that is exactly what it was!

Sonam wore Jean Paul Gaultier on the red carpet and looked amazing! I loved her hair and makeup she looked stunning! Later on in the night for one of the parties Sonam worked her magic in a striking Masaba Gupta sari. I for one loved her choice of sari that shows her fun personality!

Check out the pictures above and let me know if you agree or not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment