Quirky Jewellery...





I go through phases where I become obsessed with certain things - be it clothes, shoes or even freshly made carrot juice! My latest obsession is fun jewellery pieces, which are great for jazzing up outfits. I think fun pieces of jewellery can also add your personality to your outfit.

Once my workload is over I cannot wait to start customising and making my own jewellery pieces. I have got all the items ready to start my new found love (thanks to an evening on Ebay). I purchased some little fruit pieces (as shown in the picture) to make some fun rings, earrings and necklaces from, I will admit that these were smaller than I had expected but I'll make it work!

I have uploaded some pics of some fun jewellery pieces that have inspired me to start jewellery making. Don't you just love the Barbie necklace by Margaux Lange - its so unusual and fun! Tarina Tarantino is also another favourite jewellery designer of mine, she is popular amongst Hollywood celebrities, such as Paris Hilton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment