Event // Stiletto Bloggers Run

Picture: Belmodo.tv

Remember the risky event I told you I'm going to take part in? 
If you follow  Shark Attack on Twitter or Facebook you'll already know what I'm talking about: the Stiletto Bloggers Run.

Tiany and Patricia from the Belmodo crew literally had to persuade me into participate. Why? The bloggers have to run 300 m on stilettos which are min. 9 cm high. Since my exam's on the 6th of July, I didn't want to participate out of fear of breaking something. But a lot of tweets and calls later, the Belmodo crew finally got me to say 'yes' (HELP). The prize? Free New Look-shoes for a year - not bad, right? This was one of the arguments they used to make me accept: "Think about all the shoes!"

Ever since I accepted two days ago, I've been wearing my heels non stop to 'practice' a little. Other contestants will be my dear friends and fellow bloggers Kim and Afrodite. If you want to see the bloggers running and hopefully not breaking something on stilettos, you're more than welcome to join us! We could use a bit of support. :D

Time and place?

Sunday, 29th of May

The race takes place outside the old prison of Hasselt.

Modemuseum Hasselt
Thonissenlaan
3500 Hasselt

4.30 PM - Start: 5 PM

I hope to see you there!

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment