Purple Rain



































Hi guys!

The sun was shining today, but it wasn't very warm,
so I decided it was the perfect opportunity to take out my Burberry-trench coat again.

I love total black outfits with one killer item,
and I tried match my outfit with my purple Balenciaga.

By doing this, I matched two of my best investments ever:
the Burberry-trench coat and Balenciaga-bag.
Both aren't that cheap, but totally worth their money.

My mom made these picture, and as you can tell, she isn't the best photographer. :D
I had to cut some pictures to make them better.
But I'm glad I had someone who wanted to take some pictures,
since the ones I take myself aren't that much better. ;)

Trench coat: BURBERRY // Pants: LEVI'S // Wedges: RIVER ISLAND // Bag: BALENCIAGA

P.S. Have you joined my give away already? If you don't, have a look at my previous post or
click HERE.
I would like to thank everyone who already entered. I wish I could give the ring to each and
every one of you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment