Some Girls Have It All, Don't They?



































Judging by looking at the pictures, do I really need to say more?

* The body.
* The hair.
* The clothes.
* Gossip Girl a.k.a. fooling around with Nate. (I'm a Chuck-lover, but Nate isn't that bad either.)
* Multiple Vogue-covers.
* The "I'm best friends with Anna Wintour"-thing.
* Getting Christian Louboutin to name a pair of shoes after you, just because you liked them.
* ...

Two words:

NOT FAIR.

P.S. I decided not to add any more photos of Blake Lively than these, so I could keep that little bit of self-esteem
I had left after Googling her.

P.P.S.: Excusez-moi for the lack of (outfit) posts. I've had a lot to do for school,
but I'll be having quite some free time soon. Very soon.





































(Sources: fashionista.com, fanpop.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment