I Love ... Jean-Charles de Castelbajac.



































While everyone is talking about how Chanel or Burberry never fail to impress them when
they show us their new collections, I can't agree more.

But another designer that never fails to impress me - personally - is the
wonderful Jean-Charles de Castelbajac.
I already did a small post about him HERE, but when I saw his Bambi / Disney-inspired
collection, I just had to write another post.

I'm a huge Disney-fan, as some of you may already know, and I literally went
ballistic when I saw this collection, especially about the Bambi-pumps.
They're absolutely A-DO-RA-BLE!

I know Jean-Charles de Castelbajac may not be everyone's cup of tea,
but I love him.
What do you think about his designs?































(Sources: anybeat.tumblr.com, elle.fr)

0 comments:

Post a Comment