Alexander McQueen: Samsonite Black Label






























When I woke up this morning, there was a surprise waiting for me.
(Those who follow me on Twitter will already know what it is.)
Apparently, my dad stopped by this morning - while I was still sleeping - to drop
this 'Alexander McQueen for Samsonite Black Label Boarding Bag'.
Since I'm not really going on a holiday by airplane,
I could also use it to store my laptop or books when I go to school, don't you think?
Or maybe I should go on a holiday... *sigh*

Well, I am going to Paris from 11th November - 13th November, so it isn't that bad. 
Too bad I couldn't make it there for Fashion Week.
I'm still excited, though.

What are your favourite places in Paris?
Restaurants, (vintage) shops, ... I'd love to know!
I've been there with school once, but now I'll be able to go where I want.

P.S.: You can follow me on Twitter by clicking HERE.




































(Source: secretsales.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment