Mix Of Memories

Since I don't have much time to take some outfit pictures, due to my re-sit,
I decided to show you some pictures of my most favourite memories and of people
who are closest to me.

I hope you can enjoy posts like this.
Let me know what you think!

x Krizia



































That's me at age 4, I think. I love the floral dress mixed with Converse All Stars. :D




































That's me and my cat. We've always had cats as a pet, and we have him the longest.
It's funny how you get so attached. He's very spoiled!



































I've always loved this picture. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. :D




































Me and my nameless tortoise. Isn't he cute???
























A mini-me on my first birthday. This is one of my most favourite pictures ever.



































My grandfather and I.



























Me and my sister. A lot of people think we're twins, but the truth is that she's 3,5 years older than me.
























Guess who???



























My boyfriend and I at my cousin's wedding.



























On a holiday in Naxos, Sicily. I went there with my dad last year.



























On a school trip to Oxford. I'm standing in Harry Potter's dining room in Hogwarts!!!
As a Harry Potter-fan, I was so proud to be there. :D



























Me and my aunt, who's my personal Carrie Bradshaw. The amount of clothes and shoes she has,
is just beyond imagination. Maybe I'll do a post about her closets someday.



























With my best friend, who will leave for America this month. She's going to Portland to be an au pair
for a year. I'm going to miss her so much!
























And last but not least ... The blogger meeting where I met Scott Schuman a.k.a. The Sartorialist.
I'll never forget this amazing experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment