Longchamp



































Here's another bag that's making her first debut on my blog:

The Longchamp Legend-bag.

It was my first 'designer' bag and it was a present from my mom.
She bought it for me on a trip to Lille. 
I remember I had a hard time choosing between this bag and a red Valentino-bag,
but I'm glad I chose this one - You can never go wrong with black. 

The shape reminds me of a doctor's bag,
it's just too bad that the bag isn't that steady anymore as it used to be.
The shape has grown out of it a little.
And I must admit that the bag itself is already a bit heavy to carry, you grow arm muscles carrying
this bag and everything in it for an entire day! :D

Kate Moss has the same bag - As you may know, she was and still is Longchamp's
muse (and now also their co-designer).

I've always been an 'I love gold'-girl.
But when I saw this shiny, silver tank top, I immediately fell in love.
I love the 'wrinkly' effect.
I bought some matching ballerina flats too.

P.S.: Now you can see how terribly short my hair is. 
I still have to get used to it! :(

Tank top: RUE BLANCHE // Jeans: H&M // Flats: ZARA // Bag: LONGCHAMP LEGEND

(Source: Bagbliss.com)




























(Source: Longchamp)

0 comments:

Post a Comment