Dilemma



























As you may tell from one of my previous posts,
my sister gave me the Chanel-tattoos when she came back from New York City.
I absolutely love them, but I still haven't found the right opportunity to wear them.
To say I'm not sure when to wear them, might be better.
Are they too much to wear on a daily basis?
Seriously, my imagination and creativity are letting me down big time.

So, here's a question for you, guys.
When would you wear the tattoos?
Would you apply them just to go shopping?
Or when you have to go to a party or fashion event?
Or maybe somewhere else?

Let me know, I'm dying to hear your ideas.
If you have the tattoos yourself and you have already worn them,
send me a link of the picture, I would like to see how you applied them!
I will show you my personal result as soon as I've figured it out.

x Krizia



























(Source: sasani.ch)

0 comments:

Post a Comment