Inner Cheerleader / Sandy



































Hi guys!

After a day of studying for my re-sit,
I decided to do an outfit post anyway.

Today, I was trying to channel my inner cheerleader - Giving it a personal touch, of course.
Or maybe it belongs in the 'Olivia Newton John / Grease Girls'-section.
I love that movie ! I still have a crush on John Travolta as Danny Zuko.
I also love the clothes and outfits the girls (and boys, too) are wearing.
What I would give to step into the TV and transform into Sandy. :D

So, if you notice a lack of updates the couple of days, blame it on school!
I'll try to update as much as possible, though.
I'm back off to studying.

See you later!

x Krizia

Shirt: MONDO FUTURO // Skirt: H&M // Wedges: MARNI // Bag: CHANEL






0 comments:

Post a Comment