Love You, Queen B.



































I'm totally into Gossip Girl these days, it's the perfect relaxation after a day of studying.
Sorry for the lack of updates, but I have my first exam tomorrow,
so it's kind of hectic these days.

Even though I wouldn't mind having Serena Van der Woodsen's wardrobe,
I must admit that I like Blair Waldorf's style more.
I really like here preppy, girly and almost doll-like sense of style.
The way Leighton Meester plays Blair's character might be another reason too.
I absolutely love her!
I just wanted to show you some of my favourite pictures of Blair's outfits.

Queen B., you know I love you.

XO XO Krizia

































(Source)
































(Source)
































(Source)
































(Source)
































(Source)
































(Source)

0 comments:

Post a Comment