Event // The Sartorialist's Exhibition At Maasmechelen Village



































As you already may know, my sister and I will be meeting  Scott Schuman / The Sartorialist at Maasmechelen Village tomorrow. There's an expo running about him right now, and he will be at Maasmechelen Village for the closing of the expo.

My sister and I decided to have a look at the expo already, and we took some pictures too. I've decided to show you some pictures right now, but only those pictures that don't give too much away.
Don't want to ruin the surprise, do we? :)





































My sister having a look at some photos.



































My sister and I sitting outside of the expo.

Coat: BURBERRY, Pants: H&M, Shoes: NEW LOOK, Bag: DOLCE & GABBANA

0 comments:

Post a Comment