Casual...



































The sun is really shining today,
and I still have to get used to how warm it has been the last couple of days.
I don't really like Sundays - There's nothing to do, most stores are closed ...
That's why I'm wearing such a casual outfit today.

The short is from the H&M Garden Collection,
and I love the fabric... So light and thin.
It's perfect for days like these.
Now that I think about it:
My whole outfit is from H&M. :)

I hope you've had a nice weekend!




































Trying to skateboard.



































My sister and I. This is probably how you'll see us during the whole summer: PALE.
We never get a tan, not matter how long we stay in the sun. :D
I'm OK with that though...
At least we won't be wrinkly by the time we turn 40 - Or at least I hope so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment