Sienna Miller: Like Or Dislike?

Immanuel from Style 4 Guys posted this picture of Matthew Williamson and Sienna Miller on his Facebook.
When I wrote a comment on how I don't like Sienna Miller,
a small discussion occurred. ;)

It basically comes to this:

Immanuel likes Sienna, I don't.
Is the fact that she's with Jude Law, appearing naked on 9 of the 10 pictures that are being taken of her,
having that annoying smirk on her face (Yes, you're holding Matthew's hand, we get it!)
or the fact that she's screwing around with married rich men?
I don't know - I just don't like her.

Immanuel's reply to this?

"You don't like her because you're a woman. Most women don't like her!"

And now I'm wondering...
Do ALL women hate her?
Feel free to post your opinion here - And also explain why you do or don't like Sienna Miller.
I'm curious already!

P.S.: To show you I'm not THAT mean: I really like the way she's dressed... It's just HER I don't like! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment