New // Prada Sunnies, Part II

Photobucket
Remember when I got my first Prada sunnies from the Minimal Baroque collection here?
Well, thanks to Smart Buy Glasses I had the chance to choose a second sunny. The friendly people at Smart Buy Glasses offered me the chance to choose one of their sunglasses, which wasn't easy, since they have one hell of a big collection. You can find brand sunglasses of previous collections there, at a reduced price, of course. They have Ray Ban, Gucci, Tom Ford, Prada, Chloé ...

From the moment I ordered them, I was able to track my order down, getting an email the moment it was shipped to my home address. A nice plus: the shipping's free and you get a care kit, worth € 15, with your sunnies for free. Be sure to check their website out!

I can't wait for the weekend - and the sun to finally shine - so I can take these babies out. My dad already told me he hates them ... Whatevs. Now all I need is for my Isabel Marant Willow sneakers in anthracite to arrive, so I can wear these two babies together.

So, what do you think?
Hit or miss?

Sunglasses: PRADA thanks to Smart Buy Glasses

P.S.: Als je in België woont, vergeet dat niet om aan de Supertrash give away mee te doen!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment