Feature // Une Fée Dans Les étoiles!

Photobucket
I was checking out blogs my readers left me in my comment box, when I suddenly saw myself popping up in one of them. I didn't know I was featured, so it's needless to say I was very surprised. I got featured on Une Fée Dans Les Etoiles and if I'm not mistaken, it's being run by Kim, a blogger from Wallonia, since she writes in French too. So, dear Kim, thank you so much for the kind words! They literally made my day, since all I'm doing is working for my internship. 
To check out the whole article, you can click HERE.

I have a question to ask you, guys. I was wondering how you feel about fake tattoos -- Remember the Chanel ones? When I got my tattoo - you can click here to see more - a lot of my readers told me they liked tattoos, but were too afraid to get one. Would you consider a fake tattoo to go to a party, for fun or just to see what it looks like, as the one in the picture below? You'll know why I'm asking you this soon. ;) (No, I'm not getting another tattoo ... Yet.)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment