Interview // Maasmechelen Village Chic TV

Video by Maasmechelenvillage.com

Remember this post about the Stijn Helsen and Francis Ferent store openings at Maasmechelen Village last month? Well, there's also a video giving perfect coverage of the event and I finally managed to get my hands on it!

You can spot yours truly at 0:12 (the Shark Attack crew arriving #wink), at 1:05 (I should totally practice on keeping a nice face while taking photos, ahahaha) and giving a short interview at 2:59. I'm sorry it's in Dutch, but I'm basically saying that I'm happy about Stijn Helsen coming to Maasmechelen Village and that it's nice to see that they support Belgian fashion designers.

I was wearing a jacket by Alice by Temperley (similar here and here), striped pants by H&M (similar here), a sheer blouse by H&M (similar here and here), bow pumps by New Look (similar here) and a Chanel bag (similar here). 

I'd like to thank Maasmechelen Village for this super fun video!

x Krizia

P.S.: Als je in België woont, vergeet dan niet om aan de Supertrash give away mee te doen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment