Outfit // Peter Pan

Photobucket
Wearing a Peter Pan-collar and a Tinkerbell-bun -- I got my clothing and hair inspiration from my two favorite characters out of one of the best Disney-movies ever. The sun is still shining these days, giving me the chance to wear this shirt designed by my friend and co-blogger Tiany Kiriloff. This shirt was one of the first items that caught my eye when I had the opportunity to have a preview at her collection last spring.

If it weren't for the cute collar and color, I'm not sure if I would have bought it. I also bought it in white, which is a basic item that goes with almost everything and will never ever go out of style. Because of the popping color of the shirt, I decided to keep the rest of the outfit simple.

x Krizia

Trenchcoat: BURBERRY // Shirt: TIANY KIRILOVE FOR VERO MODA // Pants: COS // Flats: CHANEL // Bag: CHANEL // Sunnies: PRADA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment