Backstage // Strijk A Pose-tour

Photobucket
Hi loves!

As promised: the backstage pictures of the Strijk A Pose-tour with Belmodo.tv and Philips. I had a great time and was well taken care of, thanks to Angelique from Belmodo.tv and a professional team of photographers and make up artists.

The day started with taking a picture of my 'Before'-outfit. Then, it was time to hit the Vero Moda-store in Hasselt to select some outfits for the photoshoot. I'd also like to thank the sweet girls who work at Vero Moda for helping us out with everything the crew needed! There were so many items to choose from, but we somehow managed to create some outfits pretty fast. After that, it was time for hair and make up. I normally don't wear any make up besides some mascara and lipstick, adding some foundation and eyeliner if I have a party or special event / occasion to go to. Nonetheless, I loved the make up and I can't wait to try it out again.

And last but not least: the photoshoot. It was my first time to be part of a professional photoshoot. My mom always takes my pictures, so posing for a 'stranger' all of the sudden took some adjustment, but everything went smoothly in the end.

Here are some backstage shots, they're too fun not to share them with you!
All pictures are taken by Siska Vandecasteele.

x Krizia

P.S.: If you'd like to vote for me in the Strijk A Tour-comeptition, click HERE for all the information.
P.P.S.: If you're living in Belgium, you can enter the Giksmode-give away HERE.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment