Shark Attack Talks... // Designer Clothes Bad For Our Health?



































I found an article on the website of the Dutch Grazia, stating that designer clothes' quality is very bad and that they even might be bad for our health. Chinese investigators say that clothes of Versace, Hermès, Paul & Shark, Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana (and others) contain formaldehyde, a substance that might cause skin and eye irritations, allergies and even cancer.

Up 'till now, I never had any problems with any of my 'more expensive' clothes, so I'll keep wearing them. :)

Here are some pictures of one of my favourite D&G collections, the Fall 2009 RTW collection. I made a post about the collection once. I don't know about the bad substances, but the clothes don't seem of bad quality to me.

What do you think?



Pictures: www.style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment