Outfit // Guns 'n Roses



































The sun has finally returned, after weeks of absence. It was the perfect opportunity for me to wear one of my favourite shirts: my Guns 'n Roses band shirt, which I bought at Urban Outfitters.

I bought the blue ballerina flats at Zara and I must admit that I only bought them so that I could wear them with this shirt. They're a size too small, so they hurt quite a bit, but I just had to have them! The jeans is from H&M - I buy most of my jeans there, I love the way they fit.

Guns 'n Roses has been one of my favourite bands ever - the OLD Guns 'n Roses, that is. I'm not a big fan of the new group. I've been secretly wishing that the old members might come together for a comeback / reunion, but I know that it is only wishful thinking.

I also added a video of one of my favourite Guns 'n Roses songs: 'Don't Cry'. It still gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. I hope you like it too!

Shirt: URBAN OUTFITTERS // Jeans: H&M // Flats: ZARA




0 comments:

Post a Comment