Outfit // Empire State Of Mind



































Every time I wear this Fashion's Night Out-shirt, Jay Z's song 'Empire State Of Mind' pops into my head. It was a gift from my sister - She went to New York last year, right before the Fashion Week started.

This black and white outfit was a perfect opportunity for me to debut the Balenciaga bag I bought in Antwerp. A lot of people tell me I'm crazy to spend so much money, because 'it is just a bag'. I really don't see it that way. I see it as an investment, since I expect to have this bag (and all of my other bags) for life. But I do understand why a lot of people would call me crazy, since it is a lot of money, but the Balenciaga bag really is worth its money. The many colours, the soft leather, the details ... So amazing. I would recommend Balenciaga to everyone!

Jacket: H&M // Shirt: FASHION'S NIGHT OUT // Pants: H&M // Heels: NEW LOOK // Bag: BALENCIAGA


0 comments:

Post a Comment