New // Skull Cut Out Shirt

Photobucket
The hunt for the perfect 'cutted-out-skull-shirt' (Seriously, what's the right name / definition for this?) began ever since I saw the gorgeous Erin Wasson sporting a similar - and way cooler one - shirt by Zadig et Voltaire. Of course, I never found that exact shirt and other ones couldn't convince me... Until I saw Annebeth wearing a super cool skull shirt from the Zara. I decided to check out the local Zara around here and they happened to have one left in my size. It's in pink and even though I'm not your typical 'I love pink' girly girl, I'm kinda digging this color. It might not seem the most versatile piece in the world, but I can't wait to wear it with a simple pair of skinny jeans, a pair of shorts or tucked into a girly skirt, just to give your outfit that extra touch of edge. Sounds pretty versatile to me. Now all I have to do is wait for the sun to shine a little more and longer. 

x Krizia

Shirt: ZARA 

P.S.: The skull is on the back of the shirt. If you don't have any issues with showing your boobies, feel free to wear it the other way around. ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment