Hair // Dip & Dye

Photobucket
With only having to hand in my thesis in August, my school career is (hopefully) almost over. I'm studying to become an English and history teacher, so I couldn't do anything crazy with my hair due to internships and all that. The only thing I did was shaving off part of my hair, but I could cover that up quite easily. As you can read in that post, I already had a dip and dye at 12 years old. I saw BeyoncĂ©'s pink dip and dye in 'Bootylicious' and decided to do the same... It almost got me expelled from school. Ah, the good old days. 

Anyways, I know it's a trend, blah blah blah and frankly... I couldn't care less. School has stopped me way too long, I wanted a dip and dye again with nobody telling me I wasn't allowed to and here's the result. It took me a 3 hour trip to the hair dresser and a soar back and booty of all the sitting, but I couldn't be happier with the result. Pink, purple, blue and even a bit of green: it's all in there! My parents love it and as for my grandfather... The poor fella almost got a heart attack.

x Krizia

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment