Forever 21 Haul.....


If there is something I love at the moment it is sheer shirts and prints. I rarely come across a printed sheer shirt that catches my eye as it is always difficult to find a great print that looks stylish and not tacky. A venture into Stratford's Forever 21 proved positive for my wardrobe as I came across this eye catching printed sheer shirt. At only £18 it was quite a bargain and can be worn with a variety of garments, as shown below. 

If you want a summery look and want to inject a spot of colour into your look why not work this shirt with some dip dyed, studded shorts. 

Wanting to dress up this shirt then go for my new found love, these black leather style trousers from Zara. 

Jewellery


I also ventured into the Forever 21 store on Oxford Street, not on the same day (I am not that much of a shopaholic!) and came across some fab jewellery finds. I love unusual jewellery so was pleased when I came across these animal rings. People are always surprised when I say I got them from Forever 21 as they expect them to be from a vintage market. I also got the necklace which can be worn with loads of outfits! All these pieces where under £3 and thus a bargain find! 



XxX






0 comments:

Post a Comment