New // Balenciaga City 'Raisin'



































Yesterday, I went to Antwerp with my mom and my sister. I did not have the intention to buy anything special, or something I wanted in particular, but somehow I managed to get home with my first Balenciaga City-bag!

We entered a store that sells Balenciaga-bags and I was fascinated by the different colours they had there. My sister already owns two Balenciaga's, but I never really thought of getting one myself since I had been addicted to my Chanel 2.55 and my Dolce & Gabbana handbag my dad got me last summer.

But when I saw those coloured Balenciaga's, all lined up next to each other, I heard a little voice in my head saying: "Look at how cute they are. You know you want one, admit it."
And the little voice was right. First, I wanted to buy a black one, but when I had the bag in my hands, I realised that black is just black, and that I already had so many black or dark coloured handbags.

I decided to get a raisin/purple coloured one instead, since grass green and bubblegum pink is not really my style. Here's a picture of my bag - I promise to get some better pictures, but I have a 2 week during internship coming up which takes most of my time! :(

Picture: www.l-envie.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment