Inspiration



































Hi guys!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been quite busy the last couple of days.
But since I felt that I hadn't blogged for TOO long, and I didn't have the time to take
some pictures of my outfits,
I decided to do a post about some pictures / looks / celebrities I love and inspire me.

I'll be going to the River Island Opening-party in Antwerp tomorrow,
so stay tuned for the pictures!
And next week I'm invited to the opening of the Massimo Dutti Flagship-store
in Brussels.
I'm so excited and I can't wait!

I would also like to thank you for following my blog, commenting on my posts
and for following me on Twitter.
I really, really appreciate it!





























































































































































































































(Sources: waynetippetts.com, hanneli.com, olsensanonymous.blogspot.com,  marieclaire.co.uk, trendland.net,
 sugarchef.com, zuneta.com, aureta.typepad.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment